About FotoPro E6L
The Fotopro E6L tripod kit offers the ability to separate your tripod legs and Gimbal head. This kit is unique and essential for wildlife, birding, sports and any outdoor adventure photography.
The E6L's 10kg load capacity and 2.43kg weight makes it an excellent choice for the outdoor adventurer who needs a tripod tough enough to go anywhere. The E6L's cutting edge carbon fiber design offers maximum strength and durability to protect your gear while you're braving the wild to get that perfect shot.
Its legs are crafted from 1K carbon fiber, manufactured in Japan, yield a high strength to low weight ratio. Fotopro's aluminum magnesium alloy gimbal head is specially forged creating a dense molecular structure, professional level multi-functional. It provides image support system for outdoor, ecology, scenery and sports. Its structure design got national patent.
As a pioneer in outdoor, adventure tripods, Fotopro uses an anodic oxidation color process to specially treat their alloy surface. The combination of technologies, translates into stability and strength for the Fotopro EGL series tripods, it defeats all kinds of extreme environmental performances.
The Fotopro E-6H Gimbal Head can 360 degree up and down. No blind angles in all directions, it is far more than celebratory photography equipment. With the new Gimbal head, Fotopro has once again lived up to its reputation as a brand that keeps pushing boundaries, making every movement precise and uninhibited, enabling photographers to capture flawless, breathtaking photos and videos.
The new E-6H Gimbal Head is ideal for wildlife photography and birdwatching, especially for extensive observation, because it guarantees perfect balance, even with heavy equipment. This outstanding new head features both modern design and innovative solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Gimbal head: 360 degree up and down. No blind angles in all directions, can be separated
- Accurate positioning: The center of gravity can be adjusted from left to right
- Legs: 10 layers 1K carbon fiber higher intensity and lighter weight
- Changeable angle lock: Features 3 legs positions and allows for the tripods legs to be more compact when folded, can realize the lowest shooting angle
- Comfortable twist Locks: Only require 1/4 round to lock and unlock
- Foot: Removable Rubber feet, can change into spike feet
- Plate type: Arca-Swiss long plate with 1/4" UNC
- Base: Flat - Diameter 60mm with 3/8" UNC thread
- Pan bar: Adjustable position - included
FotoPro E6L Features
- 360 degree up and down. No blind angles in all directions
- Accrate positioning. The center of gravity can be adjusted from left to right
- 10 layers 2K carbon fiber. Higher intensity and lighter weight
What's in the box:
- E6L Carbon Fiber Tripod
- E-6H Gimbal Head (Black)
- Arca Tupe Quick Release
- Pan Bar
- Quick Shoe and Carrying Case
- Fotopro 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year + 6 Year Limited with Extended Online Registration)
FotoPro E6L Specifications
|Leg Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Load||22 lb (10kg)|
|Minimum Height||4.9" (12.5cm)|
|Maximum Height||63.0" (160cm)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24.8 x 10.2 x 3.9" (63 x 26 x 10cm)|
|Weight||9.24 lb (4.2kg)|
|Head Mount||3/8" - 16|
|Base Mount Thread||3/8"|
|Base Mount Diameter||1.54" (39mm)|
|Top Plate Diameter||1.97" (50mm)|
|Forward Tilt Range||(-)45 Degree|
|Side Tilt Range||90 Degree|
|Panning Range||360 DegreeTwist type|
|Quick Plate Safety Mechanism||Yes|
|Loading||22 lb (10kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.48 x 2.32 x 4.72" (190 x 59 x 120mm)|
|Weight||2.86 lb (1.3kg)|